Karelia University of Applied Sciences is looking for
GLOBAL EDUCATION OFFICER
To work in global education services and in international communication.
The position is fixed-term for 16.8.2021 – 31.12.2023.
Karelia University of Applied Sciences develops global education services in close collaboration with its partner network. The services include e.g. the following:
– Degrees and qualifications
– Educational reforms
– Corporate training
– Education travels and visits
– Evaluation and quality assurance
– Learning environments.
The international communication tasks are part of the INVEST European University and Horizon INVEST4EXCELLENCE project activities.
Global Education Officer tasks include
– Contribution to Global Education sales and marketing
– Coordination of Global Education service design and productization
– Active co-operation with partners and stakeholders and Karelia UAS team members
– Coordination of INVEST and INVEST4EXCELLENCE communication
We expect and value
– degree in higher education
– competence in business and sales
– competence in international communication
– good skills with digital tools
– experience in international contexts
– proficiency in English language
– Moderate Finnish language skills
– team work and co-creation skills
– self-management skills and good communication skills
We value, if you also have
– Finnish language skills
– other language skills
– master-level degree
The post is full-time and conditions follow the collective labour agreement of Sivista.
Apply by 28 th April, 3 pm in Kuntarekry. Remember to include your CV and possible recommendations into the application.
More information about the post and tasks of the Global Education Officer: Head of International Affairs, Liisa Timonen, 050 591 3397, email@example.com and RDI Director Anne Ilvonen, 050 311 6314, firstname.lastname@example.org. More information on the employment relationship: HR Manager Jaana Tolkki, 050 408 7932, email@example.com.