Information on further studies
If you wish to receive information on the Master’s degree studies at Karelia UAS, we are pleased to send you information on the possibilities. We will also inform you of the specialisation studies and short courses that can be useful for your later professional development.
What if I lose my degree certificate?
Your study information will be stored on Karelia UAS student register. If you lose your degree certificate and/or transcript of records, you can order a copy from email@example.com.
If you need a stamped and signed course description, you can order one from firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use usually Cash on delivery (COD) service to mail certificates and the costs are included in the prices. Delivery time in Finland is two weeks.
You can also receive your completed studies from My Studyinfo. You can view and share information about your studies to authorities and employers.
- A certified copy of the diploma (with attachments) or of the certificate of specialization studies (with attachments): 60 euro / piece.
- The additional copies of the document ordered at the same time with the first one 30 euro / piece.
- Certified copies of other certificates (short courses, personnel training) 40 euro / piece.
- Transcripts of resigned students, transcripts to a person, whose study right has ended without completing a degree: 10 euro / piece.
- Certified and stamped copies of course descriptions: basic fee 40 euro + copies 2 euro / piece.
- Study guides 2001 – 2009, certified and stamped copies of course descriptions: basic fee 40 euro + copies 2 euro / piece.
- Curricula 2010 and forward, certified and stamped copies of course descriptions: basic fee 40 euro + copies 2 euro / piece.
Follow-up surveys on graduate students
We conduct follow-up surveys to collect information on your employment and master studies. The survey will be sent to you one year after graduation. It is important that you answer the survey, because the results will help us to develop and plan our education by considering, among others, the labour market situation.