Tuudo application is launched now in Karelia. Tuudo makes the everyday routines of higher education students easier.
Tuudo is free of charge and you can start using it by downloading it from the app store. Tuudo works on both Android and iOS. When logging into Tuudo for the first time, use your Karelia UAS username and password to access the service. No login is required after that.
You can find the following most important student services in Tuudo:
• Record of credits
• Automatically generated schedules
• Karelia UAS news and events (news are imported from Pakki student portal and Karelia UAS website)
• Menus for student restaurants (including Solina and UEF restaurants, Wire is closed)
• Schedules for public transport
• Electronic library card >> Watch the guide video from here.
• Campus maps
• Search for Karelia UAS personnel and services
Tuudo reminds you of your schedules and important messages with push notifications. If you wish, you can prevent the notifications from appearing in the settings of your mobile phone.
More information on Tuudo:
Just Tuudo it!
Karelia UAS Tuudo team (contact person: Communications Manager Rauno Jussila, (firstname.lastname@example.org)